Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Welp. Here is the vlog I have been promising for a few weeks. Sorry it has taken me so long. I just have been super busy lately. I'm like a crazy person! Plus, the batteries in the camera died. I did not have any in the house..wink wink... and I kept forgetting to buy new ones. So, with new batteries in hand, tonight is the night.

Unfortunately, I am tired, cranky and look like a hawt mess. Plus, my videographer has no idea how the camera works. haha! Neither do I so I apologize for the bad quality, lack of editing, sudden stops and the black line across the screen. I hope you get the general idea in spite of it all. :)

I wanted to show the process for inserting my pod. I get a lot of curious looks and quiet questions about it so I thought it would make for a good vlog subject.

Two blondes were given a video camera........

Part 1



Part 2



Part 3



Hahaha! Why do I have a lisp?! Do I have that in real life? Anyone? Bueller?

*Peace.

1 comment: