Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Walk to Cure Diabetes!



Every day. Every moment.  Every breath.  I fight and hope for a cure. 

On September 23, 2012, I am joining forces with JDRF and walking to find a cure.  I ask that you please join my team or make a donation to help us with this epic battle.

The Ulster County 2012 Walk to Cure Diabetes information is as follows:

Date: 
September 23, 2012

Location:
Cantine Sports Complex
Elm & Market Streets
Saugerties, NY

TIME:
9:30 AM

LENGTH:
3 miles

Walk starts at 11:00 AM. 

To join or donate, please visit my team page.  Not only would I appreciate and like donations, I'd really love walkers!!

Naturally Sweet!

Thanks, my friends.



*Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Having healthy relationships can be very beneficial to both parties. This article provides you with tips on maintaining a healthy and happy relationship with someone, whether it be a friend, family member, or partner. Thanks.
    hcg 1234

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey... nice and very informative blog. Thanks for sharing information with us. Diabetes cook books

    ReplyDelete